Dekokaufhaus- Dekoforum

Tottenham boss Mauricio Pochettino claims people around the club must ignore north London rivals Arsenal and focus on their own

in Verarbeitungs- Gestaltungstips 25.10.2018 07:47
von jokergreen0220 Deko Meister | 2.235 Beiträge | 11175 Punkte

Tottenham boss Mauricio Pochettino claims people around the club must ignore north London rivals Arsenal and focus on their own ambitions. Tommy Joseph Jersey . Spurs have not finished ahead of Arsenal in the league since 1995, but they will bring that run to an end should they secure a point against Newcastle next weekend.Arsene Wenger has had the upper hand in every year of his Arsenal reign against a stream of Tottenham managers. Pochettino says Spurs have improvements to make But Pochettino is determined not to obsess about local bragging rights and has urged all at White Hart Lane to adopt a similar approach.And after falling just short of new English champions Leicester this season, Pochettino is determined to secure the title at the next attempt.Following Tottenhams 2-1 reverse to Southampton, Pochettino said: I think that I dont care about Arsenal, I want to win the league, I want to be on top but Arsenal I do not care about. When Spurs last pipped Arsenal We recall the last time Spurs finished above their rivals Sure I want to be above them, but this I think is normal. But to try to improve, to try and be bigger, we need to concentrate on us and not look what is happening with our neighbours.We feel disappointed, I think that our last game at home we want to win but we are disappointed.As for what his team need to improve on for next season, Pochettino said: I think we need to put our energy in trying to win games like today. Toby Alderweireld scores in Tottenhams 2-2 draw with Arsenal in March It does not matter if it is Southampton, Arsenal or Chelsea, we want to win, we want to be above them and now we are the same next season too.Two shots on target for them and they scored twice and we scored only once with 70 per cent possession but in football you never know.It has been a good experience for us to learn from this season. We improved from last season but we need to still improve and try to improve and try to be better. Also See: Davis double downs Spurs Pochettino: We lacked solidity Pochs five year plan? When Spurs last pipped Arsenal Tommy Hunter Jersey . -- Floridas smothering defence returned to form just in time for the third-ranked Gators to keep their winning streak going. Dave Cash Jersey . “Momentum is only as good as the next days starter,” the long-time Baltimore Orioles manager famously quipped. http://www.philliesrookiestore.com/Phillies-Dave-Hollins-Kids-Jersey/ . Keenum will make his first appearance in a regular-season game against the rugged defence of the undefeated Kansas City Chiefs at Arrowhead Stadium, where the fans just set a Guinness record as the noisiest outdoor stadium in the world.CINCINNATI, Ohio -- After crushing Italian Fabio Fognini 6-1, 6-0 to move into the semifinals of the Western and Southern Open, Milos Ranoic headed straight to the practice court to get some more work in. The fifth-seeded Canadian cruised through the quarter-final after scraping out a victory a day earlier. It will be his fourth semifinal of the season after Rome, Wimbledon and Washington, where he won his sixth career title. "I felt good after yesterday, where I struggled for two-and-a-half sets with return," said Raonic. "I did better today, it felt good. Even last week at the Rogers Cup I returned poorly. Its good to get better now as the event goes along." The 23-year-old Canadian remains the only player this season to reach at least six quarter-finals at the Masters 1000 level. The only one he missed out on was in Madrid, where he lost in the third round to Kei Nishikori. Raonic will play five-time champion Roger Federer of Switzerland on Saturday. In doubles play, Wimbledon champions Vasek Vasek Pospisil of Vancouver and American Jack Sock reached the semifinals with a 6-2, 5-7, 10-7 win over Aleexander Peya of Austria and Bruno Soares of Brazil. Jim Bunning Jersey. Peya and Soares won the doubles title last week at the Rogers Cup in Toronto. Pospisil and Sock have now won a record 13 straight matches since first playing together at Wimbledon. They topped the previous mark of 12 set by Paul Annacone and Christo van Rensburg in 1984-85. Raonic was completely untroubled by the 15th-seeded Fognini, breaking him six times and saving all seven break points against his own serve. The Canadian had seven aces and took the victory when Fognini hit two straight double-faults. "I had to do a lot of things well today, hes very unpredictable," Raonic said of the quirky Italian. "I tried top take advantage of his little slumps. "You have to focus on yourself and make sure you do your things," he added. "You cant make predictions with him. I broke handily most of time but I was scraping out a lot of service games." Raonic, from Thornhill, Ont., remains solidly in the chase for a place in the eight-man season final in London. He currently stands a provisional seventh in the points race. Cheap Soccer Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Hockey Jerseys Nike NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys China Wholesale Baseball Jerseys China Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys Near Me Cheap Jerseys Online Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap NCAA Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic MLB Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Throwback Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

nach oben springen