Dekokaufhaus- Dekoforum

nds of knocks.Its a blow for England. People want to see him back on the field. Thats why hes so exciting and hopefully he makes

in Verarbeitungs- Gestaltungstips 04.07.2018 13:24
von kein Name angegeben • ( Gast )

Canadian curler Matt Dumontelle has been suspended for two years from competition after an anti-doping rule violation during the World Mens Curling Championship in Victoria. Dumontelle, the alternate player for the team skipped by Brad Jacobs, tested positive for the banned substance Methandienone Metabolites in a test following the gold-medal game. The result does not affect Canadas silver-medal finish at the World Championship, nor does it have any ramifications for the Jacobs team. "We are disappointed to hear this news," said Canadian Curling Association (CCA) Chief Executive Officer Greg Stremlaw. "We take the issue of doping in sports extremely seriously, and we stress repeatedly and emphatically to our athletes how important it is to respect the rules set down by the World Anti-Doping Agency. We respect the findings of the tests, and will pursue no further action on behalf of the athlete in question. In the end, regardless of the circumstance, our athletes are solely responsible for everything that enters their body. Having said that, we are firm in the belief that our athletes respect the rules and will continue to display a high standard of following them. As well, the CCA will continue to provide educational resources to our athletes on the subject of doping. Players who compete in national and international events are told in advance, and in clear language, of the anti-doping rules and the importance of following them." Dumontelle informed the CCA, World Curling Federation and the World Anti-Doping Agency that he has acknowledged the violation and has waived his right to appeal the finding. His two-year sanction ends on May 6, 2015 (two years from the date of the provisional suspension being assessed), and makes him ineligible to participate in any sport that is part of the Canadian Anti-Doping Program during the time of the suspension. "I take full responsibility for the findings of the positive test at the World Championship in Victoria. I am truly sorry for letting down my teammates, the Canadian Curling Association and curling fans across Canada," said Dumontelle. "I was taking a workout supplement that I believed was safe; clearly, it was not and I regret that decision. I had no intentions of trying to beat the system. I was made aware by our Canadian Curling Association High Performance staff of my responsibilities to respect and follow the rules as set down by the World Anti-Doping Agency. At the end of the day I accept that it was, and is, my responsibility to make sure that I am playing by those rules." "We have been informed of the positive finding for alternate player Matt Dumontelle, and while we remain friends with Matt, we in no way condone his actions," said E.J. Harnden, the second for Team Jacobs. "We respect the rules of the the World Anti-Doping Agency, and we also respect the process and the resulting penalty. Our team has undergone various in-competition tests this season with no adverse findings. As well, we are fully aware that as high-performance athletes, we are subject to random testing at any time. This is as it should be, because in no way, shape or form do we think that doping has a place in sports. We believe that this is an extremely isolated incident, and in no way should it be a reflection on our team or our sport." Dumontelle was added to Team Jacobs following its victory at the 2013 Northern Ontario championship. He did not participate in any games at the World Championship. Dolphins Jerseys Outlet . There are some early surprises in the race for the Hart Trophy, but two of the contenders are the leagues biggest stars over the past decade. There are many more players in contention for the awards than just the three that Ive named, and a good or bad week can easily alter the landscape, but through the first 20 or so games of the NHL season, this is how the awards races look to me. Dolphins Jerseys From China .25 million option on reliever Jose Veras. http://www.cheapdolphinsjerseyschina.com/minkah-fitzpatrick-jersey/ . Thousands of fans at Mosaic Stadium will be cozying up to each other in an effort to stay warm in chilly temperatures and block the Prairie wind that locals say can knock your socks off. Kalen Ballage Jersey . Thousands of Southern California fans enveloped the Trojans to celebrate an improbable win secured by an interim coach, an inconsistent kicker and a thin defence that wouldnt break. Jerome Baker Jersey . MORITZ, Switzerland -- Fog prevented downhill racers from getting their Olympic dress rehearsal.Manu Tuilagi will return from his latest injury setback stronger for England, say former internationals Mike Tindall and Will Greenwood. The centre sustained the injury playing for Leicester Tigers in their 44-17 Aviva Premiership semi-final defeat to Saracens at Allianz Park on May 21 and has been ruled out of Englands summer tour of Australia as a result.Tuilagi was making his comeback from a knee problem and playing on an artificial surface for the first time, but departed after only 20 minutes when he damaged his right hamstring while attempting to tackle Chris Wyles. The 25-year-old was still included in the England squad for this summers three Tests against Australia when coach Eddie Jones announced his touring party on Sunday, but was withdrawn from the tour after undergoing a scan and a review by the England medical team on Monday. Tindall (left) has given Tuilagi his full backing However, former England internationals Greenwood and Tindall have backed Tuilagi to return to the international scene as strong as he was beffore his injury.ddddddddddddGreenwood told Sky Sports News HQ: A consolation for Manu is I dont know anyone who has ever got to the highest levels of world rugby, who has not been through a one-two year period during their career where theyve suffered and wondered what am I doing this for?Its just the body not being quite ready to play again when the mind says I need to get out and play. I am sure he will get a nice summer now and come back fitter and stronger. We all hope so anyway.Tindall, who won 75 caps for England, added: Because of how powerful he is and being the type of player he is, he is going to pick up those kinds of knocks.Its a blow for England. People want to see him back on the field. Thats why hes so exciting and hopefully he makes a speedy recovery. I am sure he will get a nice summer now and come back fitter and stronger. Will Greenwood Also See: Tuilagi out of England tour When is England v Wales on Sky? Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys China Jerseys Wholesale Cheap NFL Autographed Jerseys Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys 2019 ' ' '

nach oben springen