Dekokaufhaus- Dekoforum

Officials say the system at AT&T Ce

in Gebrauchtes... 14.08.2018 05:05
von jokergreen0220 Deko Meister | 2.205 Beiträge | 11025 Punkte

NEWPORT BEACH, Calif. Dorian ODaniel Chiefs Jersey . -- Bernhard Langer maintained a two-stroke lead Saturday in the Champions Tours Toshiba Classic, making four birdies in a late five-hole stretch for a 5-under 66. Langer, the 2008 winner, had a 13-under 129 total at Newport Beach Country Club. The 56-year-old German won the season-opening event in Hawaii in January for his 19th victory on the 50-and-over tour. Kenny Perry and Chien Soon Lu were tied for second. Perry made a 15-foot eagle putt on the par-5 18th for a 65, and Lu shot 66. "I have to get off to a hot start and make birdies," Perry said. "I know hes going to be there at the end. I have to play my best when I go up against him. He doesnt make a mistake." Fred Couples, Scott Dunlap, Esteban Toledo and Jeff Hart were 10 under. Langer opened with a birdie, then made his first bogey of the tournament on his next hole. He added two more birdies on the front nine but also had another bogey. "I had a couple of hiccups on the front nine," Langer said. "I felt I was playing ok. I told my caddy, Lets try and play a good back nine and I did." On the back nine, Langer birdied Nos. 13, 14, 15 and 17. One No. 15, he hit son Jason in the gallery on his approach shot. Langer then hit a flop shot over a bunker to 10 feet and made the birdie putt. "I was told it hit him," Langer said. "But it was more like it bounced a few times and rolled up to him. He was OK." Perry also had a strange incident. On No. 9, he tried to cut the corner on the dogleg right and caught a palm tree about 37 yards from the tee box. Fortunately, the ball fell to the side of the tree. Perry hit a 4-iron layup, followed by a 9-iron to 4 feet and made the putt for par. "That holes got me," Perry said. "If I had to play a lot of holes like it, I wouldnt play much." Ryder Cup captain Tom Watson made a 30-foot eagle putt on the final hole for 63, tied for the best round of the day. It was the first time on the Champions Tour the 64-year-old Watson has bettered his age on the tour. He was tied for 12th at 8 under. "When you are 64, it doesnt happen that much anymore," Watson said. "I have been rolling in a lot of putts though." Chad Henne Chiefs Jersey . Canada was placed in one of the easiest groups during Saturdays live televised draw in Montreal. Armani Watts Jersey . People familiar with the case told The Associated Press on Friday that arbitrator Fredric Horowitz could issue his decision this weekend. http://www.thechiefsshoponline.com/Customized/ . -- Claudio Bieler hadnt scored since early September, and not from the run of play since mid-July.SAN ANTONIO -- The air conditioning is on again inside the San Antonio Spurs arena. Spurs Sports and Entertainment announced Friday that the outage that affected Game 1 of the NBA Finals between San Antonio and Miami has been repaired. Officials say the system at AT&T Center has been tested and is "fully operational." Temperatures rose into the mid-80s inside the arena during Game 1, which the Spurs won 110-95. Will Redmond Jersey. Heat star LeBron James left the game with 3:59 left after cramping in the heat, and both teams said conditions were difficult to play. Game 2 is Sunday night. A concert is to be held in the arena Friday, and a WNBA game on Saturday. Cheap Canadiens Jerseys Cheap Predators Jerseys Cheap Devils Jerseys Cheap Islanders Jerseys Cheap Rangers Jerseys Cheap Senators Jerseys Cheap Flyers Jerseys Cheap Penguins Jerseys Cheap Sharks Jerseys Cheap Blues Jerseys Cheap Lightning Jerseys Cheap Maple Leafs Jerseys Cheap Canucks Jerseys Cheap Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Capitals Jerseys Cheap Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen