Dekokaufhaus- Dekoforum

NATAL, Brazil - Mixed martial arts legend Dan Henderson (30-11) added another chapter to his storied career with a stunning thir

in Verarbeitungs- Gestaltungstips 10.09.2018 05:42
von jokergreen0220 Deko Meister | 1.004 Beiträge | 5020 Punkte

NATAL, Brazil - Mixed martial arts legend Dan Henderson (30-11) added another chapter to his storied career with a stunning third-round finish of Mauricio "Shogun" Rua (22-9). Logan Cooke Jersey . The bout, a rematch of the pairs 2011 "Fight of the Year," served as the headliner of Sundays "UFC Fight Night: Shogun vs. Henderson 2," which took place at Ginasio Nelio Dias in Natal, Rio Grande do Norte, Brazil. Rua looked crisp in the early going, using a barrage of leg kicks and sharp jabs to keep Henderson at bay and even wobbled him on a few occasions through the first two rounds. But just when the 43-year-old Henderson looked to have nothing left in the tank, he shocked Rua with his patented power right hand, affectionately known to his fans as the "H Bomb." The shot landed flush, rearranging Ruas nose and sending him crashing to the canvas. Henderson followed to the floor, and the follow-up blows forced referee Herb Dean to call off the fight 91 seconds into the third round. The much-needed result snapped a three-fight losing streak for the man most consider the best mixed-martial-artist ever to hail from the U.S. "He definitely dinged me a little," Henderson admitted after the fight. "He rung my bell just a tad in the first round, also, and again in the second. I decided just to be patient. I wasnt very offensive, and that third round I think we both decided to get after it and leave things where we left them the first fight. "Im such a big fan of Shogun and what hes done for the sport and how he represents himself in the sport. So thank you for bringing the best out of me, as well." Along with the win, Henderson earned $100,000 in official UFC "Fight Night" bonuses for taking part in the "Fight of the Night" and being awarded one of the evenings "Performance of the Night" bonuses, as well. Rua also earned $50,000 for taking part in the "Fight of the Night." In the nights co-feature, C.B. Dollaway (14-5) turned in one of the best performances of his career, downing former "The Ultimate Fighter: Brazil" winner Cezar Ferreira (3-1) in just 39 seconds. Ferreira looked sharp on his feet early, landing with a power shot in the opening seconds. But Dollaway patently retreated to the fence and avoided follow-ups before unleashing a well-placed right hand that sent Ferreira tumbling to the canvas. Dollaway pounded with additional strikes, and referee Mario Yamasaki called off the fight in the opening minute. "I love fighting down here in Brazil," Dollaway said. "The fans show incredible passion, and it is awesome to see Im starting to develop a small fan base. "I knew if I stuck to my game plan, I could control the fight and finish him, and thats exactly what I did." A battle of lightweight winners of international versions of "The Ultimate Fighter" fell flat, as Norman Parke (19-2-1) and Leonardo Santos (12-3-1) fought to a majority draw. While the bout was lacking in action throughout most of the 15-minute affair, it was an odd point deduction from referee Wernei Cardoso that ultimately led to the draw. Cardoso penalized Parke one point for holding on to his opponents shorts as he looked for a takedown in the second round. The call was made just as Parke appeared to be holding the cage in defence of that takedown, but Cardosos decision was made. The result was recorded as a majority draw, 29-27, 28-28 and 28-28, with Santos taking the opening round and Parke the final two on two of the three judges cards. Light heavyweights Fabio Maldonado (21-6) and Gian Villante (11-5) combined for a thrilling three-round contest with an incredible shift in momentum. Villante took control of the action in the early going, utilizing his superior wrestling skills to secure the opening round. He landed a knee flush to Maldonados forehead in the second, opening up a cut that streamed for the remainder of the frame. But the wound only seemed to fuel Maldonado, who suddenly came alive with crisp combinations on the feet. Villante returned to his grappling attack but was too tired to earn a takedown, leaving him to endure Maldonados heavy hands for the remainder of the matchup. Maldonado nearly finished the fight in the final minute, but Villante refused to quit, surviving until the bell. Maldonado was awarded the hard-fought unanimous decision with scores of 29-27, 29-28 and 29-28. "It was a war standing up, but that was after he gave me a hard time on the ground," Maldonado said. "His wrestling is very good, so I knew I had to impose my striking game and avoid the fence. I knew that striking, hed get tired first." In a lightweight contest, Michel Prazeres (18-1) looked dominant in an impressive decision win over a heavily favored Mairbek Taisumov (21-5). Prazeres was in control of the fight from start to finish, with powerful strikes and a strong wrestling game. The contest was marred by a pair of point deductions, as Taisumov repeatedly grabbed the cage in hopes of preventing a takedown. But Prazeres didnt let the stoppage break his rhythm, as he cruised to a unanimous-decision win, 30-25 on all three judges cards. "I only have one thing to say: My team deserves a lot of praise," Prazeres said after the win. "The result speaks for itself. They did an amazing job." The nights first main-card matchup ended in controversy when Brazilian featherweight Rony Jason (14-4) dropped Steven Siler (23-12) with a pair of powerful hooks. While it appeared clear Siler was hurt, he also appeared to be defending as referee Wernei Cardoso stepped in to halt the fight just 77 seconds after it began. Unfortunately for a protesting Siler, the decision had already been made, and Jason was awarded a TKO win. "Im disappointed because it was an incredibly early stoppage by the ref," Siler said after the bout. "I didnt even have time to communicate I was OK because he jumped in so fast. "I got hit, dropped to my back to take a defensive posture and was throwing an upkick to give me some space. And then, all of the sudden, it was over." DJ Chark Jersey .C. -- The RBC Cups semifinal participants were decided by a pair of overtime games. Authentic Jaguars Jerseys . After a first half in which he thought "the lid was on the basket," the Toronto Raptors coach watched his squad mount a second half surge to defeat the Cleveland Cavaliers 98-91. http://www.authenticjaguarsshopnfl.com/ . And rest hardly led to rust for the two-time defending NBA champions.BARCELONA, Spain -- Cristiano Ronaldo scored his Spanish league-leading 25th goal to give Real Madrid a lacklustre 1-0 win at Malaga on Saturday, when the pacesetters extended their unbeaten run to 30 consecutive matches in all competitions. Diego Costa made sure Atletico Madrid stayed within three points of its crosstown rivals by scoring his 22nd league goal of the season in a 1-0 win at home over Espanyol. Ronaldo netted the winner in the 23rd minute, and a tired Madrid was fortunate Malaga failed to muster a comeback after pushing the visitors into their area for the final 10 minutes. Third-place Barcelona will enter Sundays match against Osasuna seven points behind Madrid with the two powerhouses set to clash in the Spanish capital next weekend. Madrids win was tarnished by the loss of Karim Benzema to a right thigh injury after colliding with Ronaldo in the first half. "We suffered, above all in the second half," Madrid midfielder Xabi Alonso said. "They pressed us and it was tough for us to move the ball. These are three important points. There are 10 games left and we have to play each one like its the last." Elsewhere, Rayo Vallecano beat Almeria 3-1 to provisionally escape the relegation zone with a third consecutive victory, while Celta Vigo earned an entertaining 1-0 win at Levante. The opening stage of the match at La Rosaleda Stadium saw a vibrant back-and-forth exchange before Ronaldo put Madrid ahead with a wonderful solo effort. The Ballon dOr winner looked to be hemmed in by two defenders on the edge of the area, but he took three touches to his right and lashed a bouncing strike beyond goalkeeper Willy Caballero. Ronaldos goal gave him 39 goals in 36 games in all competitions this campaign. Ronaldo went close twice more shortly after, first being blocked by Caballero and then sending Gareth Bales lobbed pass into the side netting before he ran into Benzema. Benzema was treated on the sideline by team doctors before he asked to be substituted, ceding his spot to Angel Di Maria, in the 31st. Former Malaga standout Frrancisco "Isco" Alarcon, who joined Madrid this summer, wasted a golden chance in the 51st when he sent the ball sailing high after Di Maria set him up for a one-on-one with Caballero. Will Richardson Jersey. Isco was applauded by his former fans when replaced by Jese Rodriguez less than 10 minutes later. Madrid, so dominant in the first half, lost control of the ball and Malaga tilted the match in its favour led by tireless forward Nordin Amrabat. But defender Sergio Sanchez blasted his teams most promising opportunity to level high in the 76th. "This team is consistent game after game," Madrid coach Carlo Ancelotti said. "We are ready for the clasico." But before receiving fierce rival Barcelona, Madrid hosts Schalke on Tuesday with one foot in the Champions League quarterfinals after winning their first meeting 6-1. The first half at Vicente Calderon Stadium was ruled by the defences and featured a good save each by Atleticos Courtois Thibaut and Espanyols Kiko Casilla. Diego Costa broke through in the 55th when he received a throughball from David Villa, easily fended off Diego Colottos timid attempt to slow him down, and fired the ball past Casilla. Courtois took a hard hit to the head when Jhon Cordoba inadvertently kneed him, but the Belgian recovered and four minutes later in the 77th David Lopezs bouncing strike struck his head before falling wide of the post. "Espanyol played a great game and complicated our lives a lot," Diego Costa said. "But that just makes us stronger." Rayo won thanks to Joaquin Larriveys double after Alberto Bueno headed in the opener. Fernando Soriano scored for Almeria. Rayo rose three points above danger. Almeria was left in the drop zone along with Valladolid and Real Betis before they play on Sunday. Celta forward Manuel "Nolito" Agudo scored from a well-orchestrated counterattack in the 19th. David Barral missed a penalty for Levante in the 61st. The loss was Levantes first in seven straight home games. Both teams stayed in the middle of the standings. Cheap Cowboys Jerseys Cheap Giants Jerseys Cheap Eagles Jerseys Cheap Redskins Jerseys Cheap Falcons Jerseys Cheap Panthers Jerseys Cheap Saints Jerseys Cheap Buccaneers Jerseys Cheap Cardinals Jerseys Cheap 49ers Jerseys Cheap Seahawks Jerseys Cheap Rams Jerseys Cheap Bears Jerseys Cheap Lions Jerseys Cheap Packers Jerseys Cheap Vikings Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen